AGDA Fundraising Association
AGDA Fundraising Association is a separate organisation to the Australasian Gymnastics and Dance Academy. At AGDA we have a group of parents who have formed a committee. The committee's mission is to raise funds to help reduce expenses to all AGDA members. Over the past years the fundraising committee has assisted in sponsoring:
• AGDA Members into Fun Comps for the past four years
• A competition team to travel to Hawaii to compete in Hawaii Gym Fest
• A Competition team to travel to the AIS in Canberra
• A Recreational Cheerleading team to Sydney to the National Cheerleading workshops
• Sponsoring different Awards to AGDA events
• Purchase of lockers for our Gymnasts who train more than two nights per week
• The creation of a Special Needs program in conjunction with Caboolture Special School and Medibank private.
The Fundraising Committee assist in raising funds to help support our AGDA members to attend events like Fun Comp and other events for a cheaper rate through raising funds and sponsorship. If you can help out in any way please come along to the next meeting.
This meeting is an AGM and they are looking for anyone interested in applying for a committee position or they are happy to just have the support in raising funds. The more support the committee receives the more they can offer our AGDA members. If you can attend they would be very appreciative.
AGDA Staff and management work hard in being able to offer great value for money sports programs to the members of our Community. Over the past seven years AGDA has developed a strong member based Academy who at present consists of over 300 members.
We like to support the community that supports us by donating to the following charities:
• AGDA Fundraising Committee
• B105 Royal Brisbane Christmas Appeal
• The Starlight Foundation
• The Pink Morning Tea in Support of Breast Cancer Research
• The Kokoda Challenge
• Local Schools and Events
AGDA and Charity
Thank you families for your support so in return we can support these charities